Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Unfair fight




Rob and I decided to take Spencer outside to play today. It's not as warm as the last couple of days, so it should be nice. We did a bit of coloring with chalk and a bit of hide and go seek, or hide and go boo as Spencer plays it. She's on a kick where she pretends to be a scary ghost and of course all the adults are scared! Then she just giggles and giggles. Too cute.

Time to get down to some serious playing. Break out the squirt guns. One for each of us! I get purple! Only somehow Spencer ended up with all the guns and wouldn't let them out of her little mitts. It was quite an unfair fight! I had to laugh when she told me "Aunt Kris, come here, I help you", and squirted me as soon as I got close. Turkey!

Perfect day for an unfair squirt gun fight.

No comments: