Monday, July 17, 2006

New washer, new dryer

My washing machine died yesterday, so we did some online research for a new one. They have a pretty nice one at Costco and Jeff's boss said they have the same one and it works really well. I compared the Costco price to the Sears price and it is $500 cheaper at Costco. Since it comes with an endorsement, we just picked that one up instead of running all over the place trying to find the best machine for the best deal. And we might as well have the matching dryer, eh? Wouldn't want a mismatched set, after all. So now we (read Jeff) just need to hook everything up and I'll perform the first test with the new machinery. I'm already liking the 'whitest whites' setting even tho I'm not really sure what it is. Just sounds good, don't you think?

No comments: