Friday, August 18, 2006

General achiness

Went to track last night. Well, our version of track anyway. Tina had called Coach for the workout and we were to do 1/2 mile warm up, 1 hard, 1 easy mile. Then of course a cool down. We decided we only needed 1/4 mile warm up and then did our stretching and started our 1 hard mile. My shin was still achy so I tried not to push too hard. Tina was cruising! We did our 1 easy mile and then hit the road. Come to find out we were supposed to do 1 hard lap followed by one easy one, for a total of 2 miles. Aw man, Maybe that wouldn't have seemed quite so bad.

So today not only is my shin achy, but my whole leg aches. Feels like pain in the joints or in the bone. Completely unlike muscle aches. Ugh, I hope I'm better by tomorrow for the 14-miler. I think the order for the evening is ibuprofen and rest. We're supposed to hit the trail at 6:30 tomorrow, so if I'm not back by noon, send out the search dogs. No...seriously. :-P

No comments: