Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Insatiable

I've got a problem with food. Lately I seem to be hungry all the time. I can eat breakfast or lunch and be hungry an hour later. I feel like I'm eating plenty of good food. Trying to get my whole grains, protein, veggies and fruits in. My weight isn't changing. Well, no more than the usual ups and downs, so I'm obviously replacing all the calories I'm burning. But my stomach is rumbling more than usual. Not sure what's going on.

Exercise thus far:

Monday: Weights and then....NOTHING. Nice.

Tuesday: Swim 1500 yds in about 40 min in the morning; spin on the trainer 45 min at night, including some one-legged spinning. Uh, yeah, don't ask. :-)

Wednesday: Weights followed by a 5k on the treadmill. That's all I could pump out today. We did quite a few jumps, squats, lunges, etc so my legs were a wee-bit tired.

Coming up this weekend: The Mermaid 10k
Coming up next weekend: The Cindy 65 mile ride (note to self: bring the sunscreen along!)

No comments: