We're now in the single digits for the Nike countdown. Points to ponder:
1) Still sick, dammit. Got 6 more days to keep pushing the Vit C.
2) To run with music or without music? I think Tina's gonna' kick ass and I'll end up running alone, so I'm leaning towards music.
3) Will my hip recover in the next 6 days, or will I be "limp-along" for the marathon?
4) I will cross the stupid finish line, but will I make my 5:30 target? Or since I'm under the weather and wounded should I forget about the time?
5) Why am I doing this again?
Okay, enough! Got to start the positive talk and get pumped up. It's hard when I feel crappy tho. Send all good vibes to Kris prior to Oct 22. Thx.