Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hit the gym

Well, since I was a slacker last night (okay, I was sick...still a slacker) I hit the gym this morning at 5:45. I did 3 miles on the treadmill in about 29 minutes then cooled down a couple of minutes and spent my last 6-7 minutes walking with the incline set at 15 (all the way up). I did some walking facing forwards and some facing backwards. Yes, I got some weird looks, but I read it's really good for the hamstrings. And I read it in Shape magazine so it's got to be true.

After getting off the treadmill, I did 40 minutes of weights and abs. No, not 40 minutes of each! Sheesh. :-)

Felt good to get back into the gym and move some iron (as the boys say). Jeff's been working out with our trainer again and amazingly they have been doing some exercises that have really helped his back. Three cheers for the trainer! Go Mike! Go Mike! Go Mike!

No comments: