Wednesday, July 02, 2008

What was I thinking

I finally signed up for that 1/2 marathon I had been contemplating. I now realize it's only a week away. I'm not ready. I haven't been running enough. What was I *even* thinking?!?!? Oi. Well, I'm just going to have to do what I can do. No use stressing about it now. I'm sure I'll do enough of that next weekend.

On a happy note, the winds have shifted and we don't have the smoke layer to deal with. We can finally breathe again. Nice.

And I'm settling into my new work environment finally. My boss is gone, we're in a smaller office space, and there has been a little 'dust settling' so things are getting back into a rhythm. I'm sure things will be quite busy in the next few months. And of course, they've put incentives in place to get people to hang in there. So hang in there for a while I will.

In the meantime, let's cheer for a short work week. :-) Happy 4th. Hope everyone gets a chance to kick back and relax. Cheers.

No comments: