Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Definitely the other

I knew I hadn't discovered the secret to faster swimming.

I hit Quarry lake this evening and the water sure felt good with the 90 degree heat. Of course I was still wearing a wetsuit. Hey, I'm a super wimp, what can I say. But I wasn't the only one out there.

I had a crummy swim tho. Just couldn't find a rhythm and I felt very sluggish. I finally gave up after about 1100 yards (guesstimate based on info about the swim course length obtained from the Parks and Rec guy).

So, it's back to square one, I guess. The water was super clear tho and I could see all the way to the bottom. And guess what...there *are* fish in there....and they didn't attack me. Also, no swimmer's itch. Guess I'm immune so far, thank goodness. :-)

1 comment:

tina said...

bwahahahaha! Hell for you! :-p

I hope there's pie! :D