Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Rain drops are falling....

Well, pretty much everywhere.

I was working at home today and thought I'd sneak out for a lunch time run in between rain showers. I peeked out the door and it wasn't coming down, so I leashed up Bam and headed out. We had gone about 1-1/2 miles when the rain came. I think that Bam was about as thrilled as I was, but we were troopers and kept on chugging. It was actually *kind-of* nice because there was no one out there. Very quiet. As we hit the turn around point the rain stopped and it was perfect running temperature. Not too warm, not too cool. We made it 5 miles, but barely. I think my poor girl is slowing down. The last 1/4 mile or so she was really lagging behind. Maybe 5 miles is getting to be too much. That makes me sad. :-(

No comments: