Sunday, July 05, 2009

This post brought to you by the letter "G"

"G" as in Gravity....about to topple this tree into the creek. I wonder how long this will take. Will I see it down one day?




G as in Girl trying to stomp on tadpoles. Now, don't go calling PETA (people for the ethical treatment of amphibians) just yet. She can't actually get them, she just likes to try.

"G" for go. Just go run. No timing anything, no paces, no goal.

"G" as in Garin. Running at Garin park (the 'baby' side) is how I wrapped up this round of recovery week. I had a hard time getting myself moving, but once I got out there, I really enjoyed it. Just chugging along the rolling hills with dog leading the way...mostly. Except when she was harassing the tadpoles that is.

"G" as in "Get" through it. Next week is a tough one. Roughly two hours a day, with 8 on Sunday, including the Livestrong 100-mile ride. Just gotta' take it one day at a time.

No comments: