Thursday, June 18, 2009

A little travel

I admit it...I doubted it was going to happen. But next weekend Jeff and I are traveling (thanks to H2O audio) down to La Jolla to spend the weekend. On Monday evening we get to meet and have dinner with Natalie Coughlin, Olympic gold medalist swimmer. Funny thing...she's from the bay area, so we could have saved them some money and met up here. Altho, now that they've announced a partnership with Michael Phelps, it might have been nice to meet him too. :)

It'll be nice to get away for a weekend. Yep, I'll be taking along workout gear and squishing some swimming and running in between sight seeing trips.

Oh, and I hope I get set up with an H2O audio system. That would be the icing on the cake. And any tips Natalie can give me on improving my swim stroke, of course. :)

No comments: