Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Great cause, tax deduction....who could ask for more

I'm blogging about Team in Training again. Not for myself this time tho. Three of my relatives and one of their friends have signed up to run the Cincinnati Flying Pig marathon as a relay. They are raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through Team in Training in honor of our Uncle Robert who lost his battle with Leukemia in July 2005. I can't believe it's going on two years now that he's been gone. I still miss him and get teary when I think about it. Okay, okay, enough sap.

What you can do to make a difference is donate money to fund research in the hopes of finding a cure. So, if you've got some extra dough laying around and would like not only to help a great group of people raise money for a great cause but get a tax deduction in the process, follow the link and throw a few bucks their way.


GO TEAM!

No comments: