Monday, December 11, 2006

Just not diggin' it

Well, this is the last week of bootcamp. Only 2 more sessions....not that I'm counting. Okay, I AM counting. It's just not as fun as I thought it was going to be. Yes, working out CAN be fun, but this is not it for me.

Maybe it's the season....there seems to be a lot to do and a lot less time to do it in. Maybe it's because the workout isn't as varied as I thought it was going to be. We do a lot of similar activities. A lot of jumping...jumping squats, high knees, jumping jacks, jumping stars, jump jump jump! Maybe it's too soon after Nike, and I didn't give myself enough time off (Haahahahahahaha!). Okay, I just don't know what it is but I'm really not excited about going. I am excited that it's almost over. :)

So, there's one week of down time between the end of bootcamp and the Christmas break. I'll probably just hit the gym next week. Take the week of Christmas off. Then after the first of the year, there's a cardio kickboxing class at the community center. That's only once/week, so maybe I won't burn out on it too soon.

I've been running the big Garin hill on Wednesday's. Since I work at home on Wednesdays I can skip out at lunch with Bam and do a quick run up the hill. Or a slow run up the hill, in my case. :) I haven't gained any weight since Nike, and I don't want to so I just got to keep on moving. Or I could stop eating. Those are the choices....guess which one I'm going to pick.

No comments: