Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Randomness

  • 14 miles on the 14th....the symmetry is a good omen. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.
  • How can i have 800+ songs on my iPod and never have anything I want to listen to?
  • I think that I've become immune to NyQuil. No really.
  • Treatment #3 of acupuncture for Bam and now she doesn't have to go back for a month unless her 'condition' worsens. No, we still don't have any idea what her condition actually *is*.
  • Someone brought red velvet cupcakes to work today. They were okay, but not as good as mine. Hey, it's not conceit if it's true. ;-) And I have to admit...mine aren't as good as the ones from Sprinkles. Mmm, Sprinkles.
  • I'm sick and tired of the octuplet woman. Quit begging for money and go away now.
  • I am annoyed by my antenna reception of the digital stations. It cuts in and out and I have to fiddle with the antenna to get stable reception. No, I'm not annoyed enough to shell out for cable or satellite TV.
I guess that's all the randomness I have floating around my stuffy head for now. Happy Friday and for some of us....long weekend! Woo hooooooo!

No comments: