- 14 miles on the 14th....the symmetry is a good omen. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.
- How can i have 800+ songs on my iPod and never have anything I want to listen to?
- I think that I've become immune to NyQuil. No really.
- Treatment #3 of acupuncture for Bam and now she doesn't have to go back for a month unless her 'condition' worsens. No, we still don't have any idea what her condition actually *is*.
- Someone brought red velvet cupcakes to work today. They were okay, but not as good as mine. Hey, it's not conceit if it's true. ;-) And I have to admit...mine aren't as good as the ones from Sprinkles. Mmm, Sprinkles.
- I'm sick and tired of the octuplet woman. Quit begging for money and go away now.
- I am annoyed by my antenna reception of the digital stations. It cuts in and out and I have to fiddle with the antenna to get stable reception. No, I'm not annoyed enough to shell out for cable or satellite TV.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Posted by Kris at 8:47 AM