Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Please Vote

Whoever and whatever your choices, make sure to vote today! If you don't vote then you can't complain when whoever wins inevitably screws things up.

I was invited to a "vote watch" party tonight. Not sure if I'll go. With so much crap going on at work, I'm pretty crummy company these days. On the other hand it would be nice to have some folks to celebrate or cry with, depending on how things go, as Jeff is out of town.

I'll definitely be glad to see the end of the stupid campaign commercials. The "yes" on Prop 8 ads really kill me. For those outside CA, Prop 8 aims to ban same sex marriage. Especially in this day and age, but really at any time, can't we just let people be people. Why do we want to restrict the rights of some people? How is that any different than discrimination based on race, gender, age? Okay, so I guess you know how I voted on that one.

Anywhoo, make sure your voice is heard today. VOTE!

No comments: