Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Is it Saturday yet?

How about now?

Now?

Now?

Can you tell that I'm just a wee bit excited for Saturday?  Can you guess why?  Okay, okay, I'll just tell you.  I'm heading down to pick up my new ride on Saturday.  Wheeeeeee!  I have a noon o'clock appointment to get the fit all fine tuned and then I can bring 'er home!  Now the hardest part....she'll need a name.  Ruby was obviously a Ruby.  Her name was written right on her for pete's sake. This one has not yet revealed her name to me.  Maybe once I get some seat time. 

So I'll pick her up on Saturday (or maybe she's a he....I don't know....) and I have a race one week from Sunday.  Now the dilemma....do I ride Ruby or the new ride for the race?!?  I guess I'll see how the new ride feels and go from there.  The bike portion is only 10 miles, so it's not like I'd be on it too long.  So long as I'm comfortable with the different position and handling of this one, I think we'll let her run.  Stay tuned........

So.Freakin.Excited.

1 comment:

Molly said...

SO EXCITING!!!!!!!