Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Official

Well, I guess it wasn't a dream (nightmare?!?!) after all. I just received this email......

Aloha Ironman Lottery Winner!

Congratulations! It is with great pleasure to send you a special invitation to participate in the 2009 Ford Ironman World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii on October 10, 2009.

Attached is your personalized athlete information letter which details step-by-step instructions on how to complete your online registration and enter your unique athlete password.

You will have until April 30, 2009 to secure your slot.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Kona!

Ironman Athlete Services

So I have two more weeks to "decide". As if there was any serious choice in the matter. It still doesn't seem like it's really happened. Except for a few moments each day where I think about it and want to throw up. I guess it's time to HTFU (Harden the #!&$ Up)!

1 comment:

tina said...

Woo hoo! Don't worry, I will carry sticks to beat you during training... :)