Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hanging with my peeps

I was supposed to be participating in the See Jane Tri this weekend with Tina, but some of my family chose this weekend to plan a get together in Vegas. So, off I flew Friday morning to meet up with my peeps.

We saw the newest (I think) Cirque du Soleil show "Love", which is based on Beatles tunes. It was good, but very different from the rest of their shows. This one was less about strength/acrobatic feats of wonder and had more of a story line to it. Of course there were still feats of wonder, just not as many. The music was awesome tho, and I'd say it's definitely worth seeing. It just wasn't my favorite of all the Cirque shows.

All in all it was a fun weekend with a few too many drinks, too much shopping, a TON of people watching....okay, people critiquing....but very little gambling. I've realized I'm just not very lucky, so it's better to keep my money and dump it on something significant.....like a new bicycle. :-)

I'll have to leave the summary there, can't say more. As you know...."What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

No comments: