Thursday, May 10, 2007

A little perspective, if you please

So here I am whining about how tired I am from the relay last weekend (blog forthcoming....no promise of when :-) and I'm browsing the CNN website when I come across this article:

Miles' blog


What a schmuck I feel like. Why is it so hard to enjoy the time we have and so easy to get all wrapped up in daily junk? After all, who really knows how much time any of us have? Nobody, that's who. I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm going to work on letting go of the crap and enjoying the time that I have. It'll take a long time for me to get there, I think, but it's a worthy aspiration. Wish me luck, I'll need it.

1 comment:

Phil said...

you can do it. As Miles said, "A moment spent moping is a moment wasted."

thanks sharing the article! great job this weekend!